ONLINE CERTIFICATION PROGRAM ON “ENNEAGRAM ASSOCIATE” of Enneagram Society of India.
9th to 13th July, 2021 ; At 6-30 PM to 9-00 PM
For your path of progress on Personality – Personal Growth – Professional Practice …….
The Enneagram, a nine-pointed star in a circle, is an ancient cosmic symbol. The source for the Enneagram was the Sufis and the legendary Sarmoun(g) Brotherhood, which flourished in Babylon around 2500 years B.C.
The Enneagram is reminiscent of the “Mandala”, as it is presented in Tibetan Budhism and ancient Indian spirituality. A “mandala” represents a map of the inner worlds of the human being and, at the same time, the cosmos.
In the contemporary era of “quantum” perspectives, the realization and ensuing study of the connection between human psyche and the spirituality, led to the development of enneagram as a way of understanding people’s personality types. The outcome is available to the world to understand the personality of people through identification of an individual as one of the nine types. The nine points of the geometric symbol of enneagram are elicited to clarify the nine categories of personality types. Enneagram points reveal the nine basic personality types of human nature and their complex inter-relationships.
The increased specificity and clarity of enneagram will allow therapists, social workers, HR managers, consultants, coaches, teachers, students of the Enneagram, and common man alike, to use it with much greater precision as they unlock the secrets of self-understanding and thus self-transformation.
The Wisdom of the Enneagram is a strikingly new fusion of psychology and spirituality. It offers an exciting vision of human possibility and a clear map of the nine paths to our highest self-expression.
The Enneagram can be an invaluable guide in one’s journey toward self-understanding and self-development. This ancient symbol of the enneagram has become one of today’s most popular systems for self-understanding, based on nine distinct personality types.
The nine types of people of the nine points of the enneagram are named for convenience ::
Point 1: The Perfectionist motivated by the need to live life the right way, improve oneself and others, and avoid anger.
Point 2: The Helper motivated by the need to be loved and appreciated and to express your positive feelings towards others.
Point 3: The Performer motivated by the need to be productive, to achieve success, and to avoid failure.
Point 4: The Individualist motivated by the need to understand your feelings and to be understood to search for the meaning of life, and to avoid being ordinary.
Point 5: The Observer motivated by the need to know everything and understand the universe, to be self-sufficient and left alone, and to avoid not having the answer or looking foolish.
Point 6: The Loyalist motivated by the need for security, to feel taken care of, or to confront your fears.
Point 7: The Enthusiast motivated by the need to be happy and plan fun things, to contribute to the world, and to avoid suffering and pain.
Point 8: The Protector motivated by the need to be self-reliant and strong, to make an impact on the world, and to avoid being weak.
Point 9: The Mediator motivated by the need to keep the peace, merge with others, and avoid conflict.
The Armenian Wisdom teacher, George Ivonovitch Gurdjieff (1865-1949), the psychologists, Oscar Ichazo, Cladio Naranjo, Don Richard Riso and others researched and presented interpretive insights to understand the profiles of personality.
What you get from the program ?
- Identifying, through instrument, your Enneagram Point, the 9 personality profiles of the enneagram points and the subtle dynamics of intra-personal and interpersonal processes.
- Learning the concepts relating to enneagram and planning the path of personal development and professional refinement.
- Detailed learning materials in hard copy of our prepared booklet.
- Certificate of Training by “Enneagram Society of India (ESI)”, as “Certified Associate of Enneagram Society of India “.
- The certified participants will be admitted as Associate Members of ESI (includes admission fees and one year subscription). You will also get Membership certificate from ESI. There is a possibility of becoming later on as an“affiliate member of International Enneagram Association (IEA)” on payment of a nominal one-time fee.
- PROGRAM SCHEDULE AND FEE STRUCTURE
- The program runs on 9th to 13th July 2021; 5days from 06-30 P.M to 09:00 PM.
- This program will be conducted on the zoom platform of internet online.
7.Fees and Registration:
- Fees: Rs. 9,500/-, includes all taxes, course material, certification, Admission and one year subscription as Associate Member of ESI.
- Payment may be made to V.M.Ramalingam, Acct No.20031652859; State Bank of India, Hulimavu Branch, Bangalore; IFC Code: SBIN0014951.
- Please Inform: Your Name, Address, and remittance details to VM Ramalingam, Program facilitator/trainer, +91 9845066919 or firstname.lastname@example.org
V M Ramalingam (Ram)
V M Ramalingam is the Founder-President and a Charter Professional member of Enneagram Society of India (ESI). Ram was trained in Enneagram by Dr. Tom Flaut in the International convention of Association of Psychological Type, in Minneapolis, USA (2001) and also attended the third Global conference of International Enneagram Association in Philadelphia, USA (August, 2001) He joined as a member of International Enneagram Association (M.No 8564) and now in the membership list he is listed as a Senior Member.
Ram is a Professional Member and formerly National Secretary and Dean in-charge of Professional Development of Indian Society for Applied Behavioral science (ISABS), as such a qualified behavioral scientist and a facilitator of Human Process Laboratories (T-Groups), trained for HRD Facilitation, O.D. interventions, and Assessment (Development) Centre in organisations.He had been trained and certified in NTL Institute, USA, A. K. Rice Institute and Capecod Institute, USA on “Appreciative Inquiry”, Large System Change, OD, and Systems Theory. He has qualified from Association of Psychological Type and Otto Kroeger Associates, USA and licenced by CPP on MBTI and FIRO-B (CPP No.244946).
NLP MASTER TRAINER:
He is a certified NLP Coach (ANLP), and Emotional Coach (6 Seconds International). He is a Master Practitioner and the certified Master Trainer of NLP of NLP and also certified as a Practitioner of Hypnotherapy and Psychotherapy’ currently Vice-Chairman of ANLP, India. He is theproprietor and Principal Consultant of “Vruddhi Coaching and Consultancy”, and Director of “Vruddhi Institute”, located at Bangalore-560083, India.