Unique Edu Skills International

Posted on: November 10, 2018

TTT Crime!

That speaks all about them!

Unique education system is very unique. Know what is TTT Crime. It is easy then to know how unique is unique and different. Teachers Talking Time Crime is the evaluation criteria. Teacher can have 25% of the time utilised for lecturing in a session. Remaining 75% time is for Students. How best the teacher engage them in the learning process is the criteria to rate each teacher. More the teacher means the learning is as much less.

Unique has an 18 hours schedule a day, all but the students are taken up wholeheartedly. That’s the  beauty when you engage the students in the learning process.  Make learning an experience. That speaks all about your system. Change or perish is the message for the rigid lecturing teachers who are stuck with the old lecture notes.

2 thoughts on “Unique Edu Skills International

  1. I like this type of education system and its unique for all course.students are to improve their skill and knowledge.it’s a good for all student life. All the best and god bless to the educational foundation

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

 

 

Beyond Politics
Tourism
Every institution should go for a revenue multiplication model.:

every institution including public and private should go for...


Village TV Launched in the hands of Dr. CV Ananda Bose; the Man of Ideas!!:

Graceful Launch Amidst Blessings of Rains! Visionaries Join Hands...


Employment Creation:

Career Development Movement By Esther Anthony A large movement...


LIKE US ON FACEBOOK